Saturday 5 April 2014

New Life

A Beautiful Day

I thought that my heart couldn't get any bigger, 
I have a big heart so I never thought it would expand even more,
But then something amazing happened to me.

On April 1st I became a big sister to a beautiful little girl.
When I held her in my arms for the first time I couldn't keep a huge grin off of my face,
I literally felt like my heart ballooned as I looked down at her sleeping face.

Getting to have your family grow is one of the best feelings in the world,
it's important to realize how lucky we are to have family.
They are always there for you,
you are connected to them in a way you will never be with your friends,
at the end of the day they are who you rely on.
I now have one more person who I can cherish and look after.
Words cannot describe the joy that gives me.

Getting a new family member also reminds me of how much I love all of my family.
Without them I would not be where I am today.



No comments:

Post a Comment